Acrylic Pour Paint
Looking for a fun date night activity? Visit your favorite crafting store and then settle in for a night of creativity as you create your very own pour paint artwork using two techniques taught in this “Hobby Hunting” video!
- Disposable Gloves
- Disposable Cups
- Acrylic Pour Paints
- Gold Flecks
- Popsicle Stick
- Disposable Tray
- Garbage Bag
- Add the acrylic pour paint into a cup one color at a time until you have gone through the colors at least twice.
- You can add in gold flecks or glitter if desired, and then stir slightly.
- Place the canvas on top of the cup and flip over holding it tightly so that it doesn’t spill.
- Once you have the canvas placed in the tray, remove the cup and then tilt the canvas until the paint runs off and covers all of the edges.
- Add on a few extra gold flecks to complete the look.
- Allow the canvas to dry for 48 hours.
- Place the canvas in the tray and add small amounts of acrylic pour paint onto the center of the canvas, one color at a time until you have gone through the colors at least twice.
- Title the canvas until the paint runs off and covers all the edges. You can continue to tilt the canvas to manipulate the placement of the paint colors.
- If desired, add more paint and continue to tilt the canvas until you achieve a final product you are satisfied with.