Adorable Monster Treats
All eyes will be on you while you make these tasty adorable monster treats on this “Hobby Hunting” segment! This kid-friendly recipe can also give you some bonding time with your little one!
- Chop up your Rice Krispy Treats so that they are about 4-5 inch square or rectangular pieces.
- Melt white chocolate and add in food coloring.
- Pour the colored chocolate over the top 3/4 of the Rice Krispy Treat.
- Decorate by adding colored sprinkles and googly-eyes!
- Allow it to cool completely and set up, then enjoy!