Banana Crunch Muffins
Stephanie bakes delicious banana muffins with granola added for a little crunch.
Looking for that perfect fall snack or afternoon tea delight? Then look no further than these delicious banana crunch muffins! Packed with flavor, these muffins feature pecans, granola, and a cute little banana chip on top. Check out this video to learn how to make them yourself.
- 3 cups AP flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 bananas)
- 1 cup medium diced banana (1 banana)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup granola
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- In large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, vanilla, and melted butter and add to dry mix. In a separate small bowl, mash the bananas and add them to the batter. Scrape the sides of the bowl and blend well. Don’t over mix.
- Fold the diced banana, nuts, and granola into the batter. Scoop the batter into the paper liners, filling to the top. Top each muffin with a banana chip or some extra granola, if desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the tops are brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool slightly before removing from the pan.
- Serve with brown sugar cinnamon butter and enjoy!