Caramel Apple Pops!
Everyone knows that caramel apples are a fall staple food item – but they are so hard to eat. That’s why we are sharing this recipe for Caramel Apple Pops! You get the same sweet taste, but they are adorable and are so easy to enjoy. These pops only last for 1-2 days in the fridge, so be sure to dig in as soon as you are finished making them!
- Melting chocolates
- Caramel melts
- Sprinkles and/or nuts
- Treat sticks
The How To:
- Slice your apple in 1/2-1 inch slices, then pat dry. This will soak up any extra moisture and allows the chocolate to stick well.
- Insert a popsicle or treat stick into the bottom of the apple slice and begin melting your chocolates.
- Once you have your chocolates melted, cover your slices with chocolate however you please. Let them harden completely before moving on to the next step.
- Add the caramel melts, and allow time for them to cool. Drizzle over the chocolate-covered apple slices.
- Top your apple slice with a topping of your choice! We recommend sprinkles or nuts!
- Allow your apple slices to dry completely, then place them into the refrigerator until you are ready to eat them!
We hope you enjoy making these adorable caramel apple pops this fall!