Make doing chores simple and organized with this fun chore chart for your kiddos!
- Letter Stickers
- Gem Stickers
- Washi Tape
- Place stickers across the top of the clipboard to spell out your child’s name.
- Place gem stickers down the middle to create a divider.
- Place stickers on each side of the divide to create a “To Do” and a “Done” section.
- Place tape on the ends of the clothespins. You may choose one type of tape for one side and a different type of tape for the other side.
- Write a chore on each clothespin. Don’t forget to flip the clothespin to write the chore on both sides.
- Place all the clothespins on the “To Do” side and the chore chart is ready to go!