Christmas Charcutiere Board
Get in the holiday spirit by learning how to make a Christmas Charcuterie Board on this “Hobby Hunting” video!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- A board
- A few small bowls or cups
- Your favorite holiday-themed candles, cookies, or sweets
- Christmas Tree Cakes
- Gum Drops
- Peppermint Kisses
- Snowflake Brownies
- Elf on the Shelf Cakes
- Candy Canes
- Gingerbread Men
- Christmas Andes Mints
- Reindeer Iced Animal Crackers
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Raspberry Jam-Filled Cookies
- Gather a variety of holiday-themed candies, cookies, and sweet treats that you love. The ingredients list above is what was used in this video and can serve as a guide but don’t be afraid to make it your own!
- Start by placing small bowls or cups of the Christmas themed candy you chose out onto the board.
- Place larger treats (like the cookies and/or brownies) on the board and work your way down to the smaller treats (like the reindeer iced animal crackers and/or the chocolate covered pretzels) until you have covered the majority of the board. (You can stack treats, line them up, make shapes with them – anything you want!)
- Use your smallest treats (like the cranberries and peppermint kisses) to fill in any small gaps or untouched areas on the board.
- Enjoy your homemade charcuterie board with your friends and family! Just be sure to take a photo first!