Make learning the color wheel fun with this episode from “Parent Hacks.” This color-sorting caterpillar will help your child practice their color sorting skills!
- Use a cup to draw a circular outline on a colored sheet of construction paper.
- Cut out the circle and continue until you have circles cut out of each color.
- Use the glue stick to piece these circles together, slightly overlapping one side of each circle to create a caterpillar.
- Attach two googly eyes to the last circle piece and draw on a smiley face with a marker.
- Using a piece of black paper, cut out two small strips for the antennas and attach to the top of the caterpillar head with the glue stick.
- Pour a bowl of Fruit Loops and let your child begin to match up the cereal pieces to the colors of the caterpillar!