Create Your Own Monster Pumpkin!
Make your favorite cookie-loving monster with this pumpkin decorating tutorial from “Hobby Hunting”!
- Choose the prettiest pumpkin in the patch! This pumpkin should be large or medium-sized one for the best results.
- Paint the pumpkin blue. Be sure to cover the entire pumpkin, and then let it dry.
- Cut a hole in the top and clean out the insides of the pumpkin. You can save the seeds to bake in the oven if you like!
- Trace a big mouth on the outside of the pumpkin and then cut it out with a knife. Be extra careful!
- Paint black dots on the two Styrofoam balls, then use a hot glue gun to glue them to the pumpkin. If you don’t have a hot glue gun, you can use toothpicks. Just stick the toothpicks into the pumpkin where you want the eyeballs to go, leaving a small part sticking out. Then, push the Styrofoam balls into the toothpicks to secure in place.
- Add cookies around your pumpkin’s mouth to decorate!