Date Night Fondue
Enjoy a romantic at-home date night with this cheese fondue recipe!
- Chop up all of your dippers into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- In a fondue pot or saucepan, combine cooking wine and chicken broth and bring to a near boiling state.
- Add in small amount of both cheeses and stir. Then add in cornstarch and nutmeg and stir until the ingredients are all mixed in.
- Slowly add in cheese until completely melted and smooth.
- Enjoy your cheese fondue with the dippers you have prepared!