DIY Fall Wreath
Creating your own fall home décor has never been easier! Learn how to make this fall-some wreath on this “Hobby Hunting” video.
What You Need
- Grapevine Wreath
- Greenery Floral Stems
- Fall Floral Stems
- Hot Glue Gun
- Cut apart your floral stems so that you can place them in the wreath piece by piece. Make sure you have different heights and thicknesses.
- Start by placing in the greenery stems, alternating sides so that it is even. Use the hot glue gun to glue them into place.
- Add on layer by layer until you are ready for your fall stems.
- Add in the fall stems piece by piece, again alternating sides.
- Use an accent color, flower, or fall décor item as the center of the floral arrangement.
- Hang on your door and let your neighbors be jealous!