Earth Day Slime
Celebrate Earth Day by making gooey slime with this Hobby Hunting activity!
- Pour a bottle of Elmer’s glue into a dishwasher-friendly bowl.
- Add in a few drops of blue food coloring and stir.
- Add in blue glitter and stir.
- Mix together one cup of warm water and a teaspoon of Borax until it completely dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into the glue a little at a time until slime forms. Feel free to use your hands to work the mixture into the glue. You won’t use the entire cup of water/borax mixture.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for the green-colored slime and then mixed them together for the “Earth Day” slime effect!