Freezer Meals for Moms
Looking for easy meals to prep ahead of time to make dinner-time easier? Want to make postpartum with your new baby a little bit easier? Need to take pre-prepped meals to an elderly loved one? Plan ahead and make these delicious meals that can be frozen and reheated later! Your future self will thank you.
Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Rotisserie Chicken
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken
- 1.5 cups Colby Jack Cheese
- 2 cups Cooked White Rice
- 1.5 cups Cooked Broccoli
- Boil or steam broccoli, drain, and set to the side.
- Cook white rice and set to the side.
- Shred the rotisserie chicken and then combine with chicken broth, cream of chicken, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Prepare a 9×13 dish with non-stick cooking spray and layer in the white rice fully covering the bottom of the pan.
- Add the broccoli evenly on top of the rice.
- Pour the cheesy chicken mixture evenly on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then place in airtight storage containers with reheat directions. Place in the freezer for up to three months.
- 1 pound Hamburger Meat
- 1 can Great Northern Beans
- 1 can Pinto Beans
- 1 can Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 pack Ranch Seasoning
- 1 pack Taco Seasoning
- Cook hamburger meat, drain, and set to the side.
- Combine all of the cans of beans, corn, tomatoes, seasoning packs, and hamburger meat in an airtight storage freezer bag.
- Write reheat directions on the outside of the bag and place in the freezer for up to three months.