Looking for a new hobby? Candle-making is extremely satisfying, fun to do, and smells amazing!
- Attach the wick to the bottom of a non-flammable jar and place to the side.
- Using an electric burner and metal pot, melt down the wax melts and heat them to at least 330 degrees.
- Add in the colored dye of your choice and stir well.
- Cool the wax melts down to 140 degrees and add in essential oils.
- Mix well and transfer to the non-flammable jar, keeping the wick in the center.
- Allow the wax to fully harden before lighting the wick.
- Enjoy your hand-poured candle!