Dazzle your family with these colorful pancakes and then let your kids give you a helping hand by letting them add the finishing touches! Learn how to make these holiday-themed pancakes on this special “Parent Hacks” episode. Happy Holidays!
- Mix the pancake batter according to the box’s instructions.
- Separate the batter equally into two bowls.
- Add red food coloring to one bowl and green food coloring to the other bowl. Mix well.
- Cook your pancakes on a griddle or in a skillet alternating between the two colors.
Cream Cheese Icing Glaze
- Mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Add in vanilla extract and milk. Mix well.
- Place into a piping bag.
Red Whipped Cream
- Mix together all ingredients with a hand mixer until it is combined and forms stiff peaks.
- Place into a piping bag with a star tip at the end.