Kids’ Choice Crockpot Dinner
Making something for dinner that everyone loves is challenging, but this crockpot recipe is sure to be a hit with the whole family – even the kiddos!
- 2 lbs. Hamburger Meat
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp Parsley
- 1 clove of Minced Garlic
- 2 jars of Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 box of Rigatoni Pasta
- 2 cups Mozzarella
- Brown hamburger meat, drain, and set aside.
- Mix together cream cheese, ricotta cheese, sour cream, parsley, and garlic with a hand mixer until completely combined. Set aside.
- Add 1/2 jar of spaghetti sauce into the crock pot.
- Layer 1/2 box of pasta.
- Add remaining 1/2 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Fill jar of spaghetti sauce halfway with water and pour on top.
- Add in 1/2 of the hamburger meat.
- Spoon in all of the cheese mixture evenly.
- Layer in remaining 1/2 box of pasta.
- Pour in 1/2 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Pour in 1/2 jar of water.
- Add in remaining hamburger meat.
- Cover with the lid and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Add in mozzarella cheese and cook on low until melted.
- Serve for dinner and make sure to refrigerate the leftovers for easy lunches throughout the week!