Puffy Sidewalk Paint
Ready to up your sidewalk art game? Try out this homemade puffy sidewalk paint!
- Combine one cup of flour and one cup of water.
- Add in 8-10 drops of food coloring and mix well.
- Fold in approximately two cups of shaving cream.
- Transfer to a plastic bag, cut a hole in the corner, and then squeeze into a squirt bottle.
- Repeat for each color until you have all the colors you desire.
- Use on your sidewalk outside within the next 48 hours for the best results, and be sure to wash off your artwork when you are finished to avoid stains.