Shape Sorting Suncatcher
- Contact Paper
- Construction Paper
- Sheets of Foam and/or Felt
- Create shape outlines using scissors and construction paper.
- Cut out 8-10 inch shapes in contact paper.
- Place the cut out construction paper around the borders of the contact paper to create an outline.
- Cut out matching shapes of various sizes in felt and foam and place in a bag or bowl.
- Use tape to secure the shapes to a window in your home so that your child can reach.
- Let your kiddo learn their shapes by using the felt shapes and sticking them to the matching contact paper shape on the window!