Stained Glass Butterfly
This stained glass butterfly is a fun summer project – it’s beautiful, it’s easy to do with your family and it gets everyone outside!
Materials You Will Need:
- Foam Board
- Colored Cellophane Sheets
- Exacto Knife
- Draw an outline of a butterfly on the foam board.
- Using an exacto knife, carefully cut out the butterfly shape.
- Draw small circles and shapes inside the butterfly wings to create a patter.
- Use the exacto knife to cut out the shapes.
- Cut the cellophane sheets to cover the shapes you have cut out, and place them one by one with tape.
- Flip over your butterfly to reveal your finished product and then take it outside to see the stained glass effect in the shadow it casts!