Sweet & Savory Halloween Treats
Making adorable Halloween-themed food doesn’t have to be hard. Check out these two simple recipes for sweet and savory treats!
“Easy to Make” Spider Cupcakes
- Smooth out the icing on top of the cupcakes.
- Mix together your assorted sprinkles and dip the cupcakes into them to cover the icing completely.
- Add on the googly eye sprinkles.
- Cut pipe cleaners in half and fold to form a “spider leg,” and stick down into the cupcake.
“Great White Pumpkin” Cheese Ball
- Mix together all of the cheeses until they form a ball.
- Wet your finger and use it to create lines around the ball to create a pumpkin shape.
- Cut off the stem of a bell pepper and place on top of the cheese ball to create the stem of the pumpkin.
- Find your dippers such as crackers, peppers, or pretzels and dig in!