As most parents and caregivers know, little ones love to put everything in their mouths, which can create safety concerns when it comes to playtime. Learn how to make some taste-safe activities for your children on this new episode of “Parent Hacks” to give yourself some peace of mind.
Taste-Safe Kinetic Sand
- Add all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine.
- In a separate bowl, add water and food coloring of your choice together.
- Add in half of the water mixture and mix. Add in remaining water and mix until well combined and “sand” forms.
- Store in a plastic air-tight container.
Edible Finger Paint
- Add a few drops of food coloring into each pudding cup and mix well.
- Lay out parchment paper to create a canvas for your little one.