White Christmas Quiche
Enjoy a yummy breakfast this holiday season by making this special dish. Full of bacon and cheese, it is sure to be a family favorite!
- Lay out bacon slices on a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, or until crispy.
- Remove bacon from the oven and chop up into small pieces.
- Combine the eggs, cream, salt, and cheese in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Place your pie crust into a prepared pie pan and press firmly against the sides.
- Sprinkle the bacon bits in the bottom of the pie pan. It should almost fully cover the bottom of the dish.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pie pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Turn the oven down to 325 degrees and bake for 35 minutes.